Delhi University conducts Joint Admission Test (JAT) for admissions to BMS / BBA (FIA) /BA (H) Business Economics. The admission process inclueds Joint Admission Test followed by Group Discuss (GD) and Peronsal Interview (PI). In final admission 85% weightage is given to Entrance Exam and 15% to GDPI.
The candidates, who are interested in taking DU JAT are required to fulfill the following criteria:
1. The candidate is required to have passed/appeared in Senior Secondary School Examination of CBSE or any other examination considered equivalent by the University of Delhi.
2. Percentage of marks required for different categories in class XII are as follows;
3. General/OBC: At least 60%, SC/ST: At least 50%, CW/PWD: At least 54%.
DU JAT Exam Pattern:
No. of Questions
General Awarness/Business Awarness
DU JAT Selection Procedure:
The selection procedure of DU JAT is based on 2 factors:
1. Performance in the entrance exam
2. Performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.